Get Started Sharing with DropBox! Although there are many ways to share files with people, I’ve recently been asked about Dropbox. You can use Dropbox in any browser, anywhere you have an internet connection. Here’s how:
- Go to www.dropbox.com and log in/create an account.
- Click Sharing on the left hand side.
- Choose New Shared Folder from the right hand side.
- If this is your first time, you will be prompted to confirm your identity. An email will be sent to you with a button that says “Verify your email”
- Once you verify, click the New Shared Folder button Again.
- Choose an existing folder or create a new one. Click Next.
- Name your folder. Click Next:
- Invite others to share with you. Type in their email addresses and add a message if you want. Then click Share Folder:
- Notice the folder you created is now in your Dropbox folder in Windows Explorer:
The people you shared the folder with will also have this Dropbox folder.