HP/L&S server system security is personalized, so each user needs to have their own, unique logon id and password. Personal password requirements:
- length must be between 8-30 characters
- must contain 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, & 1 special character
- must contain a mix of alphabetic, numeric, and punctuation characters
- Your password security standards must be satisfied within the first 8 characters of the pw
- Password must not contain a comma (,) equals (=) or semicolon (;) or tab
- You are responsible for your own system password and for all the transactions done with it
- You will be prompted to change your HP/L&S personal password every 60 days
- You can’t reuse the same password based on 6 cycles – 1 year period
- NOTE: Logon password will be deactivated if the logon account is inactive for more than 60 days.
Need help? Please call Technology Support Services Helpline at 206-546-5872.